If you have recently uninstalled a TSGFly or TerraTours demo CD and you are experiencing problems with Internet Explorer, such as the inability to load certain websites (the page "cannot be displayed" or is "empty"), your problem might pertain to an old version of the urlmon.dll file installed along with the demos.
Note: this error will not occur with any installations that install TSGFly 4.0.2 or later.
To correct this problem, follow these steps:
- Quit all programs that are running.
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- Type regsvr32 urlmon.dll, and then click OK.
- When you receive the message
DllRegisterServer in urlmon.dll succeeded
click OK to complete the fix.
This information is distilled from the Microsoft support page on this issue which can be found here:
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you continue to experience problems, please don't hesitate to contact Technical Support.
Contacting Technical Support:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (412) 232-3646
(Office Hours M-F 9:00-5:00PM EST)
- Contact TerraSim's technical support experts