Since its founding in 1996, TerraSim has established itself as an active member of both the technical
community of Western Pennsylvania and of the visualization community worldwide.
The following companies and organizations provide TerraSim with access to various segments of the modeling and visual simulation communities.
Business Partners and Resellers
- Antycip - TerraSim partners with Antycip Simulation as a direct reseller of TerraTools products and services in Europe. Antycip is leading the European COTS tools market with over 10 years experience in the modeling and simulation industry.
- Bohemia Interactive Simulations (BISim) - TerraSim is owned by BISim, the industry leader in the application of video game technology to large scale systems for defense modeling, simulation, and training. TerraSim collaborates with BISim to make all necessary improvements to its TerraTools VBS2/VBS3 exporter and related technology. Find more information about VBS3 on their website.
- eSim - TerraSim partners with eSim to make improvements to its Steel Beasts Pro exporter for TerraTools and related technology. Find more information about Steel Beasts Pro on their website.
- MÄK Technologies - TerraSim partners with MÄK Technologies to further support MÄK VR-Forces and
MÄK Stealth in TerraTools. Visit the
MÄK partners page for more information regarding our database export capabilities for MÄK VR-Forces and
- Millenium Gate Company - TerraSim partners with Millenium Gate Company as a direct reseller of TerraTools and our source data preparation products in Poland and the Czech Republic.
- Terranis Systems Ltd. - TerraSim partners with Terranis Systems Ltd. as a direct reseller of TerraTools and our source data preparation products in Scandinavia, Germany, and the Netherlands.
- VizMAP Pty Ltd - TerraSim partners with VizMAP Pty Ltd as a direct reseller of TerraTools products and professional services. VizMAP represents TerraSim in Australia and New Zealand and provides extensive training and database construction services. VizMAP also publishes a quirky and informative technical newsletter, VirtualGeogrpahy, which is widely read for industry technology news and information.
- ASPRS - TerraSim, Inc. became a sustaining member of ASPRS in 2003 in order to participate in the convergence between new technologies for geospatial data acquisition and the use of 3D visualizations as an analysis tool for emerging civil and defense applications.
- The IMAGE Society, Inc. - IMAGE is a technical non-profit professional association for the advancement of visual simulation, related virtual reality technologies, and their applications.
- The National Center for Simulation - The National Center for Simulation is a non-profit national organization with government, academic and industry members operating as an open consortium.
- NDIA - TerraSim is proud to be a corporate member of the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) and its National Training and Simulation Association (NTSA) subsidiary.
- Pittsburgh Technology Council - TerraSim is a corporate member of the Pittsburgh Technology Council.
- SEDRIS - TerraSim has been a SEDRIS associate since 1999 and offers a SEDRIS export plug-in to our TerraTools product. TerraSim's SEDRIS exporter has been adopted for use by U.S. Army Future Combat Systems (FCS) and for U.S. Army WARSIM.
- VMASC - TerraSim is a member of Virginia Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation Center, a multi-disciplinary modeling, simulation and visualization collaborative research center managed through the Office of Research at Old Dominion University.