June 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA - TerraSim employees celebrated the Pittsburgh Penguins' 2-1 victory over the Detroit Red Wings today. Two goals by Penguin Maxime Talbot brought the team to a win in Detroit's Joe Louis Arena, making it the first time since 1971 that an away team has won the Stanley Cup in Game 7.
TerraSim joins fans everywhere in congratulating the Pittsburgh Penguins organization on their historic win.
Clockwise from top left:
- Goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury saves a shot on goal during Game 7, courtesy Getty Images.
- Penguin Maxime Talbot scores against Red Wing Chris Osgood during Game 7, courtesy Getty Images
- Pittsburgh Penguins' captain Sidney Crosby celebrates with the Stanley Cup, courtesy Getty Images
- Former Penguin Marian Hossa skates away from celebrating Penguins, courtesy Detroit Free Press
- Penguin Bill Guerin celebrates with the Stanley Cup, courtesy Getty Images.
TerraSim is a US owned high-technology company that provides software solutions and services for advanced visual simulation and database construction using a variety of geospatial source data. TerraTools®, their primary product, is available for Windows XP and Vista.
TerraTools is used in the automated construction of dense urban environments for operations planning and situation assessment as well as to produce exercise databases covering hundreds of one degree geocells. TerraSim also provides database construction services and advanced technology development for both civilian and military customers.
TerraSim's TerraTours® product supports highly interactive geospatial query using 3D visualizations linked to a variety of collateral source data. Using GISLink™ technology, TerraTours users can automatically georeference and display information sources such as still photography, video streams, CAD design data, maps, and any web-enabled document.Copyright © 2017 TerraSim, Inc. All rights reserved. TerraSim®, TerraTools®, and TerraTours® are registered trademarks of TerraSim, Inc.