|VBS Environment Produced from TerraTools|
TerraSim® Demonstrates New Technology at ITEC 2017
May 8, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA - At ITEC 2017, TerraSim will preview TerraTools 5.4, the upcoming version of our industry leading virtual terrain generation software and the latest enhancements to the Batch Mode Manager and Distributed Processing plug-ins.
ITEC, an international forum for the military simulation and training industry, will be held at the Ahoy in Rotterdam, NL from May 16-18, 2017. TerraSim will be co-located with Bohemia Interactive Simulations at Stand 24.
TerraSim invites you to visit us at ITEC for more information about our current and future technologies. Contact us at email@example.com to schedule a meeting.
TerraTools 5.4 will contain a variety of new features, enhancements, and maintenance fixes. Highlights of the release will include:
- Improved bridge extrusion processing
- Enhanced warning messages for improved troubleshooting experience
- New default processing options to create higher quality terrains in less time
Batch Mode Manager Plug-in
- New interface to manage local and/or cloud distributed processing instances
- Performance Log Analyzer now dynamically updates during project update
- Increased efficiency in Batch Mode Manager's cell information system
Distributed Processing Plug-in
- New capability to distribute processing across the cloud
- Performance Log Analyzer updated for cloud distribution
VBS Export Plug-in
- Supports VBS3 17.1 and 17.2, and VBS IG 17.1
- Automatically generate and place VBS bridge geometry with collision volumes
- New aggregate road processing to streamline the generation of transportation networks and improve performance at runtime
- Areal road support for JCATS terrain export
- Improved OTF 8.0 export support for OneSAF 6.0 and 7.0
|Accelerate Terrain Production with Distributed Processing|
TerraTools 5.4 will introduce a new version of the Distributed Processing plug-in for Batch Mode Manager. This plug-in update allows terrain building tasks to be distributed across the cloud or local networks. Using the Distributed Processing plug-in, terrain production times can be reduced by a factor of 2-3 or more.
|Sixteen Cells Updating with Distributed Processing|
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more about product information and pricing.
TerraSim, a Bohemia Interactive Simulations company, is a leading technology company that specializes in the development of advanced software solutions to automate terrain generation and geospatial source data preparation. Our products are designed to be flexible, scalable, and compatible by continuing to support the widest range of visual, constructive, and serious game runtimes in the military simulation and training industry. Our business model encompasses the sale and support of commercial off-the-shelf software, geospatial source data preparation and terrain generation services, and advanced research and development.Copyright © 2019 TerraSim, Inc. All rights reserved. TerraSim®, TerraTools®, and TerraTours® are registered trademarks of TerraSim, Inc.