TerraSim® Releases TerraTools® 5.1.1
April 1, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA - TerraSim is excited to announce the release of TerraTools 5.1.1, the latest version of its flagship terrain database generation software. TerraTools 5.1.1 contains general improvements and bug fixes, as well as targeted enhancements for VBS and JCATS export. These include:
- Stability improvements and updates to macro node functionality
- Improved handling of complex polygons during JCATS export
- Export JCATS now restricts the number of vertices in an exported feature based on the threshold limit in the JCATS runtime
- JCATS Building Tile Description field now includes information about building height and the number of floors to properly differentiate unique buildings
- Export VBS MultiMap node no longer allows imagery on a multimap environment to shift from its correct position
TerraTools 5.1.1 is available free of charge to all TerraTools customers currently under active maintenance and support contracts. The TerraTools 5.1.1 installer is available for download on the TerraTools support site.
TerraSim, Inc., a Bohemia Interactive Simulations company, is a leading technology company that specializes in the development of advanced software solutions to automate geospatial source data preparation and terrain generation. Our products are designed to be flexible, scalable, and compatible by supporting the widest range of visual, constructive, and serious game runtimes in the military simulation and training industry. Our business model encompasses the sale and support of commercial off-the-shelf software, geospatial source data preparation and terrain generation services, and advanced research and development.
Copyright © 2022 TerraSim, Inc. All rights reserved. TerraSim®, TerraTools®, and TerraTours® are registered trademarks of TerraSim, Inc.