TerraSim® Releases TerraTools® 5.9.2
April 26, 2021
Pittsburgh, PA – TerraTools 5.9.2 is a minor bug fix update for the recent TeraTools 5.9.1 release. The fixes include:
- Fixed the TerraTools installer which previously installed files that could conflict with VBS4 installations
- Fixed a bug in Clip Features that could drop features in rare cases
- Fixed an Export CDB licensing error when exporting FLT models to a CDB database
Download the software installer and read the release notes on our support site. For questions regarding the enhancements in this release, please contact [email protected].
For evaluation, upgrade and sales inquiries regarding TerraTools, please email us at [email protected].
TerraTools is the military simulation and training industry's leading virtual terrain generation software. With world-class features and automated processing, TerraTools rapidly produces high-fidelity, correlated geo-specific environments for use across visual, constructive, and serious game runtime applications. Advantages of TerraTools include:
- Unmatched support for correlated terrain development across 15+ formats
- Scalable, flexible, reusable, and configurable design to meet your terrain requirements
- Extensive import and export support for geospatial data, models, and terrain
- Built-in tools to monitor and manage each step of the terrain generation process
- Advanced diagnostic tools for troubleshooting terrain generation
TerraSim, a Bohemia Interactive Simulations company, develops advanced software solutions to automate virtual terrain generation for simulation. Our products are designed to be flexible, scalable, and compatible by continuing to support the widest range of visual, constructive, and serious game runtimes in the military simulation and training industry.
Copyright © 2023 TerraSim, Inc. All rights reserved. TerraSim®, TerraTools®, and TerraTours® are registered trademarks of TerraSim, Inc.